Murad is the Incharge and Senior Physiotherapist at Mayfair Wellness Clinic in Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka. He has working as a Physiotherapist for about 4 years and currently leads a Team of Professional Physiotherapists.
He has expertise in the areas of:
- Musculoskeletal Disorder (Neck pain, Back Pain, Shoulder & Knee pain etc)
- Orthopedic conditions (Spondylitis,Spondylosis, Frozen Shoulder, Arthritic condition, PLID & Post operative complications etc)
- Neurological Conditions (Stroke, Peripheral Neuropathy, Facial Palsy, Bell’s palsy, Sciatica etc)
- Sports Injury (Back/ Knee/ Ankle Injuries, Strain, Sprain, Shin splints etc)
- Geriatrics (Urinary Incontinence, Parkinson’s Disease etc)
- Pediatrics (CP, Down syndrome etc)
- Urological Conditions & Men’s Health.
- Dry needling/ Acupuncture
MD. MURAD HOSSAIN MEHEDI
Incharge and Senior Physiotherapist
MAYFAIR WELLNESS CLINIC LTD.
- Masters in Nutrition and Food Sciences (UniSA)
- Post Graduation Diploma in Exercise Physiology (BKSP)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Faculty of Medicine, DU (NITOR)
Previously worked with Care Medical College as a Clinical Physiotherapist. Before that he was practicing Bangladesh Physiotherapy Healthcare (BPH care) as a Clinical Physiotherapist.
Participated in various international & national workshop, training and seminars throughout his career e.g.
Ecclectic approach in stroke (India), Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services (PUM Netherlands), Certificate in Manual Therapy Approaches for Musculoskeletal Disorder, Certificate in Dry needling approaches, Certificate in Tapping technique in Sports injury condition, Certificate in Radiology and imaging, Plaster technique for upper limbs, Certificate in intra-articular injection and PRP therapy etc.